Human resources training may require external support to help you learn the HR skills needed to ensure your business operates effectively and moves forward to achieve your goals. Even the best employees require regular Human resources training and coaching to keep them at the top of their career. Developing your employees will help them to feel confident in their roles when managing people issues and effectively means that you will achieve the results your business is aiming for. Ensuring your management team are looking after your people appropriately is an important business consideration. AB HR Solutions can help train your first line supervisors and managers in HR to ensure they have the right tools for the trade, allowing them to perform to their full potential. The reasons for equipping managers with fundamental HR skills is important and gives them greater confidence when dealing with difficult people situations.
AB HR Solutions can support with all aspects of HR Training including:
- Developing an HR skills toolkit.
- Human Resource Modules training.
- Training documents.
- HR coaching and HR mentoring for individuals and teams.
- Disciplinary and grievance coaching.
- Change management training.
- Managing conflict training.
- Managing absence training.
- Team leader, supervisory and leadership skills.
- HR team talent mapping.
- Interview and recruitment skills.
- Appraisal training.
- Identifying HR training and development needs.
- Providing an informal sounding board to HR teams for difficult issues.
Having a clear and continuous training path for your employees is a great way to show your people that you are investing in their future and in your business. They will feel valued, perform better and deliver the correct HR support for your needs.
AB HR Solutions can deliver the required training to meet this training path. This will provide you with the required HR insight and knowledge for you supervisors and managers and will allow them to take ownership for providing advice on a wide range of issues, using your company policy and current law.